Our aim is to promote KORAIL’ contribution to the development of global rail community and industry by expanding the role of Korean railway in the regional and global activities and also intensifying mutually beneficial cooperation with international partners.
- Bilateral/Multilateral international cooperation with international organizations and overseas partners
- Promotion of international solidarity and mutual understanding through exchange programs and overseas training programs
- Management of IRaTCA and international railway training programs International Railway Training Center for UIC Asia (IRaTCA)
- multilateral collaboration activities
- projects with 307 delegates of 32 countries in 2014
447 programs for 590 trainees from 43 countries
since the establishment of IRaTCA