Eco-friendly Corporate Management
With the fulfillment of social responsibilities and eco-friendly management being its fundamental philosophy and principles, KORAIL is committed to preventing pollution and preserving the environment. We also strive to generate new and advanced environmental value by actively responding to climate change. We always do our best to provide a pleasant and clean environment for our customers.
We make an enterprise-wide effort to preserve the environment and minimize generation of pollutants.
- Tightening regulations on pollutants and maximizing resource recycling
- Pursuing zero-risk management based on proactive and preventive measures
We strive to make transportation more environment-friendly by establishing the eco-friendly management system.
- Contributing to creating social and environmental benefits by using green products
- Promoting green transportation by obtaining carbon footprint label certification
- Enhancing corporate image by improving its environmental credibility through enterprise-wide training for employees
We are committed to implementing environmental regulations, according to the UNFCCC.
- Actively participating in internal and external activities to tackle climate change issues
- Continuously developing emission reduction technologies
- Strengthening corporate competitiveness by establishing environment-friendly rail system
We fulfill our social responsibility through active environment protection activities.
- Increasing corporate environmental credibility by actively communicating with NGOs and local governments
- Continuously staying engaged in environmental activities and events in our local communities